What is Your Bounce Back Quotient?™
Mark the number that best indicates the extent to which each statement is true for you. Be honest with yourself.
||Very great extent
- I use words like choice, can, and will rather than can't, try, and hope.
- I surround myself with people who support my growth.
- I am willing to take reasonable risks when I recognize a new opportunity.
- When I fail, I look for the lesson and move on.
- I believe I have an inner or higher source of strength to call on when everything seems to be going wrong.
- I recognize that growth for people or companies requires change.
- When my life or work isn't going in the direction I want, I take responsibility and get busy making a plan for change.
- I have created a "safe space" or oasis where I feel comfortable and relaxed in life.
- I feel that I am in charge of my life and career.
- I believe in my ability to be successful.
- I collaborate well with other people.
- I never feel like a victim.
Total your score here
|| You are quite resilient. Are you sure you were honest with
You are resilient but may have a few concerns.
You have some difficulty bouncing back. Review your low score numbers.
You won't bounce quickly.. You probably feel like a victim quite often. Change!
Your bounce is busted! Make a plan now!
For the complete 52 item self-assessment plus explanations, ideas and techniques for improvement, and a place for your action items, see the
book, The Bounce Back Quotient™
1010 Thoreau Court, Suite 310
St. Louis, MO 63146
Ph: 314.872.8787 | 800.701.9782
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.LindaNash.com
Copyright 2000 by Linda Nash. All rights reserved.
You may not reproduce this material without explicit prior